Date post: 2017-11-08 06:32
Avoid citing other authors in this section. Present your own ideas in your own words instead of simply copying from other writers.
That`s really cool. I`ve got my paper delivered the next day after my order. I didn`t expect that it would be so perfect. I strongly recommend Affordable papers to everyone. Make an order and you will be convinced. Excellent service is guaranteed.
6. Is my thesis statement concise and clear?
7. Did I follow my outline? Did I miss anything?
8. Are my arguments presented in a logical sequence?
9. Are all sources properly cited to ensure that I am not plagiarizing?
5. Have I proved my thesis with strong supporting arguments?
6. Have I made my intentions and points clear in the essay?
We 8767 re here to help you write your research papers. Scholars and librarians have collated some of the best resources for literary research and we have the latest styleguides to guide you through footnoting, referencing and bibliographies. Explore our in-depth resources for key literary works or visit our ask & answer section to submit your research dilemmas.
Instead of: An increased appetite was manifested by the rats and an increase in body weight was measured.
Write: The rats ate more and gained weight.
8. Do not put results in this section. You may, however, include preliminary results that were used to design the main experiment that you are reporting on. ( In a preliminary study, I observed the owls for one week, and found that 78 % of their locomotor activity occurred during the night, and so I conducted all subsequent experiments between 66 pm and 6 am. )
Select a subject you can manage. Avoid subjects that are too technical, learned, or specialized. Avoid topics that have only a very narrow range of source materials.
7. If you had a complicated protocol, it may helpful to include a diagram, table or flowchart to explain the methods you used.
CONCLUSION Restate or reword your thesis. Summarize your arguments. Explain why you have come to this particular conclusion.